In 1990, my parents Elisabeth and Leonhard Sterff decided to give up their dairy farm and to try their hand at something different. The stable was torn down and a hotel built instead. My father had had the right idea and seen the need for a hotel in Seeshaupt.
It was a brave step for my parents to start over at the age of 50 and risk such a large investment. On April 1, 1991, I was hired as housekeeper.
- Grand opening was on April 20, 1991.
- In 2002 we changed to a civil law association with my parents and myself as partners.
- On June 1, 2009, my sister Christina started working here.
- In 2010 I took over the hotel.
- In 2011 renovation of the outside
- 2012/2013 redecoration of the rooms
- On July 31, 2013, my father died.
- Juli 2018 E-Charging Station on the parking place
- On January 21, 2023, my mother died